The Rogue Community College Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is all about empowering you to innovate and succeed at every stage of business growth — from hire to acquire and everything in between. Whether it is finance, marketing, operations, management or just about any business service you may need help with, your personal RCC-SBDC advisor is here to guide you every step of the way.
No-cost Business Advising
Our professional business advisors have the knowledge and tools to help emerging and growing businesses.
We offer advising services on a variety of business related topics including:
- Business and Strategic Plan Development
- Capital Access and Loan Packaging
- Financial Analysis and Assessment
- Online Marketing
- Information Technology
- Government Contracting
- Brand Development and Positioning
Small Business Management (SBM) Program
SBM is an intensive nine-month program that provides an in-depth education experience that blends classroom and peer learning, with individualized counseling assistance. This time tested program focuses on the implementation of managerial and operational changes driven by new strategies that will empower the future growth and success of your business.
THE SBM PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Interactive classroom learning - 3 hours, once per month evening sessions
- 1-on-1 business advising - typically a 2-3 hour session once per month
- Access to business development tools, techniques, and templates
- Access to expertise - subject matter experts are often invited for specific class sessions
- Accountability - through our counseling, we help you stay on task in applying what you learn in the classroom towards improving your bottom line.
Learn with a cohort of peers, customized classes, and one-on-one coaching to identify, prioritize and achieve business goals. Receive the support, tools and resources needed to see immediate results. Learn to work “On Your Business”, instead of “In Your Business.”
We Provide Training for Businesses at Every Stage
Business training is one of the cornerstones of our clients’ success! We understand that you have an idea and the drive, you just need the knowledge to make it happen. As part of our effort to empower you to innovate and succeed, the RCC SBDC provides educational training events that cover current and practical information on business topics ranging from the basics to advance business management skills.
Access to Resources & Tools
Valuable information and tools are accessed through the RCC SBDC and partner websites.